Amidst shifting to my new place, a new job and a brief stay at the hospital, I craved for chicken wings… After probably 1 week of eating bland tasteless food in the hospital the first thing I wanted to have was sticky spicy hot chicken wings… So that’s what we did. We went to a local oriental resturant to celebrate our anniversary week. And thank god for those wings I got my lost appetite back. Unfortunately the craving didn’t just stop there. The taste was at the back of my mind all the time and I had to try my hand at cooking those mean spicy wings. I like to call them wings on fire 🙂 Like I said we are shifting to our new pad in next week and the house was in perfect mess when I found some time to cook..
Fortunately wings are fast to cook unlike other chicken parts. All you want for this recipe is some good cider vinegar, schezwan sauce, any other sweet and spicy sauce I used oriental sauce.
Here’s the detailed recipe
10 Chicken Wings.
2 Tablespoon of Apple Cider vinegar
2 Tablespoon of Ching’s Schezwan sauce and oriental sauce
1 Tspoon honey
1 Tspoon corn flour
2 large onions finely chopped
7 to 8 garlic finely chopped
2 Tspoon of finely chopped ginger
Salt to taste
1. In a bowl mix vinegar, schezwan sauce and oriental sauce and cornflour.
2. Heat some oil in a pan on medium flame and add finely chopped onions, garlic and ginger
3. Add the wings.
4. Add salt to taste.
6. Add the sauce mix and Cover the chicken with half glass water with lid on it and let it simmer until the meat is cooked.
7. Add some paprika or chilli flakes if you want more spice.
8. In the end add some zucchini toss it till all the sauce blends with the chicken.
9. Add honey as per your taste at the end.
If you try out this sticky spicy hot and sweet wings let me know how it turns out for you. Mine was just like i wanted it to be.